Sunday 28 September 2014

Spring & Sunshine


My first Spring outfit blogpost. What a better way to celebrate warmer weather than hitting the seaside? 

We strolled around Cronulla beach today. Seeing how great the weather was, I decided to brave this Spring/Summer’s staple - the crop top, something I have been dying to try for a while. However, being a foodie and a lover of anything tasty, I am rather conscious of my flabby stomach. So the cut, style and fabric of the crop top must all be considered. Luckily with enough patience and some digging around, I found the ‘ideal’ crop top in Topshop - not too tight, not too short and fitted enough to create a silhouette. Definitely nice to wear something different once in a while. =)










Til’ next time!

xx
Carmen

Top: Topshop rib crop top, Uniqlo flannel shirt
Bottom: Topshop Moto Hayden boyfriend jeans
Shoes: COS black leather criss-cross block heeled sandals
Bag: Mulberry mini-Bayswater in tan
Accessories: Ray-bans sunnies, agnès b. bangles, assorted rings

No comments:

Post a Comment