Monday 12 January 2015

The Jersey Dress


The things I love about jersey dresses: they are comfortable, versatile and very affordable. You can wear it casually with sneakers, layer it with denim or tartan shirts, or style it with boyfriend blazers and denim jackets. It will always be a classic.

I picked up this wardrobe staple from Myers’ Boxing Day sale. Perhaps due to its simplicity, hardly anyone gave it a go so it was one of those items that was available in every size. Coincidently I was hauling for basics and met my match. =) And I can never get enough of black dresses.

So here is my take on styling the black jersey dress - with a Turkish coin necklace from Shantique Designs and a pair of Tony Bianco strappy sandals. The fitted jersey pencil dress is incredibly comfortable and made out of light breathable fabric, which is highly suitable for the horribly humid Sydney weather of late...

 
 
 

Dress: Miss Shop 
Shoes: Tony Bianco
Accessories: Shantique Designs, Tiffany & Co

1 comment:

  1. Really nice,, amazing and more than perfect .the lady is looking classy in the dress i loved everything in her dressing.

    ReplyDelete